Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Lyndsey and Nate - Albuquerque, NM and Tulsa, OK Maternity Photographer

Remember I said I had a lot in the works?!? Well...here's just the beginning.

I trucked it (sans baby) over to Oklahoma a few weekends back. My agenda: have an awesome girlie weekend with Lindsay and Lyndsey (yes. 2 of them. I'm just thankful to have another "L" name to try and fit in!). While I was there, we snagged some time to do Lyndsey and Nate's maternity pictures.

Lyndsey holds such a soft spot in my heart...she has for years. We met in high school and have stayed in touch ever since.
I try so hard to never cry... I'm NOT a pretty crier. at. all. I get red and splotchy... and look diseased. Keep that in mind here:
I cried at their wedding when I saw Lyndz in her wedding dress for the first time. Sure, I was pregnant at that time, but not THAT sappy of a pregnant gal. She looked radiant in her dress.
I cried after her shower... seeing how happy she is being pregnant and seeing the world of friends around us blossom with babies.
I can only imagine I'll cry like a baby when I meet little Claire and see Lyndsey holding her DAUGHTER! eek!

They welcomed me with open arms (in exchange for a bag of green chile from back home) into their home for a weekend and I loved every second of it. I wish we lived closer...but the times we can spend together are so cherished because of the distance.

This couple is so devoted to each other and their lives together - it's so magical to watch. I really have no idea what word would best describe them to you. Clarie Lynn...what a lucky gal she already is and she's not due to see it all until the end of March. These pictures show you the warmth and love in this family.

I love you all...and can't wait to see you in the fall!

post signature















3 comments:

~Kristin~ said...

Those came out gorgeous! What sweet words too, you almost made me cry!

aGm said...

Amazing. Beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes. I love them all, and I can't pick a favorite. What a hottie Lyndsey is.

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad Brenda sent me the link to these. You look beautiful and you both seem so happy. (Great photographer, by the way.)

Love to all 3 of you!