Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Erika & Michael - Albuquerque, NM Custom Maternity Photography

We met on a winter day, in front of a cafe, for some fun. And...fun we had! This couple was so laid back, up for anything and super relaxed in front of my camera. We can only hope their little guy, set to arrive in a little bit, will be the exact same way.

Just you wait, and you'll be seeing him here too :)

Enjoy the last few months of "just you two" and get ready for the excitement to begin!


-laura










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously... your creativity rocks. I love these!!!

~tina

Jenny Froh said...

Love these Laura!

ErikaL66 said...

These are amazing! I can't wait for the cd. Thank you so much!