Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Matt & Kristin - Albuquerque, NM Couples Photography

Not quite legal yet...and I could careless!

Here is my bro (older in age but not maturity) and his girl.
I call her my sister-in-law even though it's not quite legal. she calls me her sister-in-law too.
It's love. really. I couldn't be any happier with these two together.
She's already part of the family.

I know she's part of our happy ever after :0)



(this ^ is my only nephew, Bear)

3 comments:

~Kristin~ said...

You're wonderful...in SO many ways!!! I love you lots! :)

Misty said...

Great photos! You are doing awesome!

~M

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos!!! .....Love is in the air :)