Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Ps - Albuquerque, NM Children's Photographer

Wow. Right?

We planned a shoot for Miss Elora's 18 month milestone...but I wound up getting such great shots of all 3 P. kids...and honestly, who wouldn't?

During our time I learned more of Elora's vocab too...
"un shish" means fish!

These guys are total cuties and I must admit, their mom is a total sweetie too :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! Those are some cute kids! Oh wait...they're my kids!

Laura you did an awesome job! Thanks SO much!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing job!!! I love these!!! Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!

Love, Adrienne