Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Potty Talk - Albuquerque, NM Natural Light Photographer

I'm wondering if I'm nuts... but really, I just think this is L.O.V.E.!




Yep...cloth diapers folks. Don't those colors just look delicious?!? I'm hooked. Only 2 days in and I can tell you, I'm totally hooked.

I want patterns. Pigs, monkeys, polka dots and especially paisley among many, many others. Is THIS what I needed to get over my laundry-phobia issues?

Nah...I still have 2 overflowing baskets of clean stuff in my room just begging to be put away. Too bad I'm busy playing with diapers all day, huh? :0)


post signature

No comments: