Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jennie and Gio - Albuquerque, NM Engagement Photographer

Almost 5 years ago I got married to my hubby. Jennie was one of my beloved bridesmaids... now she's getting hitched! It's about darn time too. I'm tired of being one of the only married gals! (At her bachelorette party...I'm hoping her girls will make her wear a whip cream bikini like my girls did to me. Maybe they can surprise her with it....even better!)

The only thing I can ever ask if for my friends to be happy. Well...you can look at Jennie and tell she is blissfully, totally, utterly happy with her man, Gio. Which in turn makes my heart happy. I love watching couples that are comfortable with each other. You can see it in the way they talk, smile and touch each other.

I can only imagine that their wedding this coming July will be such an amazing celebration of love, marriage and life. It'll be THE PLACE to be on that wonderful Friday evening. Think they'll let me tag along on the honeymoon?!? I've never been on a tropical vacay in Mexico. :0)

Enjoy this time together you guys...and CONGRATS on the upcoming nuptuals!!

post signature








3 comments:

Summeranne said...

Laura you are SO talented, and Jennie and Gio look so amazing together!

RS said...

YAY!! Awesome pictures! They are so adorable together! And they picked a great day to get married (my birthday!!!)

:o)

aGm said...

Love these! What a beautiful couple... can you imagine their children?!! My fav is the one with Jennie laying on her man's lap!