Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Jason and Emily - Albuquerque, NM and Colorado Springs, CO Maternity Photographer

These guys are uber special to me. All 3 of 'em actually. This is my cousin Jason and his wife Emily (I call them both my cousin just for technical issues...but if my cousins were having a bay together there MIGHT be an issue, so rest assured!) Now...toss little Sophia Jayne into the mix and I feel like I'm getting a niece. I can hardly wait for her arrival... I might be knocking down the hospital room wall!

Sophia Jayne will be my Grammie's 5th great granddaughter. Yep...it's a girl kinda family and we're all loving it. Who doesn't? Teensy tiny pink clothes, beaded jewel tone shoes, loads of sweet, sweet stuffed animals.... I could go on and on (and I won't, because you all already know how stinkin' cute baby girl stuff is!).

Jason and Em will be miraculous parents. Beyond explanation. Can't you just FEEL the love?! Em is beyond glowing, Jay is so proud and already wrapped around Sophia's finger...and Wrigley? Wrigley is a sucka for this little bundle of love too!

It was beyond special for them to ask me to take these portraits. I'm so glad to be able to capture this time in their lives... I Love you 3!

post signature












(see Wrigs up there ^ ?!? He used to be petrified of anything baby. Now where does he hang? You got it...the nursery!)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, these are amazing! You captured all of our emotions and we will treasure these always! Thank you so much for taking our pictures - you have amazing talent!

Love you!
Jay, Em, Wrigley and Sophia

~Kristin~ said...

Woohoo..I've been anxiously awaiting these since you took them! They came out awesome and Jason and Emily (and soon to be Sophia) look beautiful!!

Kristina said...

Laura... I of course LOVE all the pictures you take, but these are some of my favorite! Absolutely beautiful!