Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Warm Fuzzies - Albuquerque, NM and Carlsbad, NM Photographer

Don't you just love those feel good moments? How about stumbling upon a spur-of-the-moment picture and getting that same feeling?

Yep... this one does that for me. We took a trip with my brother and his girl down to Carlsbad, New Mexico to hike the Caverns. As my hubby got the baby ready in her hiking pack I caught this beauty and it just makes me giggle!

post signature

3 comments:

~Kristin~ said...

Oh boy, if it wasn't bad enough it was posted on one blog...now it's on 2! You're lucky I love you so much! :P

DecorousDiva said...

This is so cute!!

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

What a Cute Couple!! ;)