Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Total Sweetie - Albuquerque, NM Pet Photographer

I'm a total sucker for dogs...I've got 2 of my own and LOVE meeting friends' and clients' dogs. What's not to love, right?

Well, this is from a recent shoot...and it totally deserves it's own post! I could have played, scratched and loved on this pooch all day long...and there was even a sidekick just as adorable too!

post signature

2 comments:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

What a Cute Fur Kid!!! Just look at those sweet eyes...What a Love :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet pup faces are second only to baby tootsies...

Too cute!