Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Val - Albuquerque, NM Headshot Photographer

I know, I know...I've kept you in anxious anticipation to see more of my bestie. But...it was for a good reason. I've been busy busy busy editing these beauties! I'm finally back and able to fill you in on all the juicy details!

Let me explain Val and I have been friends for years. We actually only see each other about once a year. Don't let that fool you though. Rest assured we can get into PLENTY of trouble just once a year. I kid really...we don't get into any exciting trouble. No cops, tickets or breaking laws are involved in our shenanigans these days (they were in our past though!).

This year, Val was in town for a super short time and managed to squeeze me (and a shoot) all into one day. With the hubs watching the kiddo we were free to gallivant all over town, finding neat new spots and taking some awesome portraits of Val. Never know when you'll need a head shot, right? Besides...how often do I get the opportunity to shoot a model? No joke!

Until next year (and who knows where we'll meet up then)...

post signature








(where can i order a pair of these gams?)





1 comment:

aGm said...

You did an amazing job on Val's shoot. She is gorgeous and you did a great job capturing her!