Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hayley and Matt - Albuquerque, NM Couple Photographer

These guys just celebrated their 1 year wedding anniversary... and I had the pleasure of capturing them during this time in their lives. You can FEEL the love oozing from them...and it was fabulous! They were so funny, bubbly and outgoing. Matt was a tad camera shy... so on their next shoot, I think I'll just have to take charge and bring a few beers for him! Shhhhh...

Hayley is a teacher and Matt is a fireman. I have about a million friends who are/were teachers and a family full of firefighters... perfect match for us, right? We had a total blast wandering around to some neat spots and then finally settled down at the Botanical Gardens. We were worried about getting soaked by some monsoon rains but the weather just cooled the hot summer day down for us and cleared out the gardens too!

Thanks so much guys...and I just know there are many, many blissful years of marriage in store for you two. Now...let's get crackin' so we can do a maternity shoot! ;0)

post signature



























Look who is building their FIRST HOME!!

3 comments:

aGm said...

You amaze me laura! Love love love these!!!

Brooke said...

These are amazing!! Can you make me look that good?? :)

~Kristin~ said...

So apparently these 2 are good friends with my friend Claire...what a small world! And beautiful pictures! :)