Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Taylor Louise - Albuquerque, NM Newborn and Infant Photographer

This little beauty was born back on May 18th... 3 weeks early. She was so, so SO alert... she didn't want to miss any of the action between me, my camera and her. I loved it! As long as she was warm and could stretch out she was so content just to lounge out and stare at the bright windows.

Her daddy is already a goner. G.O.N.E.R. She has him totally and utterly wrapped around her teensy little fingers...and she has the most petite hands I have ever seen. Her mommy, Betsy, and I knew each other in high school. We used to rock out in marching band (true story!) so it was so super cool to meet her daughter and capture this special moment in their lives.

They were super laid back...let me love on their girlie and get my baby fix all while I managed to squeeze in these beautiful shots for them to cherish. Isn't she a stunner?!? Totally gorgeous...

post signature











These guys told their families they were pregnant with a picture similar to this... we replicated it (with my own spin) as a keepsake for them.











4 comments:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

She's Beautiful...and I Adore the heart framed photo of her feet! :)

Anonymous said...

Baby feet have to be the cutest thing in the world!!!

Lovely work...as always!
~t

Brooke said...

These are fabulous!! Almost makes want to have another one. Almost. You are so talented! :)

aGm said...

I love the feet picture... well I love every picture because she is so darn cute!