Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer Dreams - Albuquerque, NM Natural Light Photographer

I love every season...I really, really do. By the time I've had my fill of one, another comes rolling in just in time. My years always seem to cycle like that.

When summer finally comes in full force our desert willow blooms gorgeous purple flowers. They smell so intoxicatingly sweet and fabulous that I can't complain TOO much when my car (which I'll park under the tree for shade) is covered in sticky sap.

Right now I'm in LOVE with summer. I love feeling the sun on my skin, watching the hot summer sun set late in the evening and causing the sky to catch fire, the smells of neighbors BBQing, hummingbirds and butterflies coming around, plants greening up and blooming...and gathering my family close outside for some water time fun.

What can beat memories like that, right?

post signature



No comments: