Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jenny & Bryon - New Mexico Custom Engagement Photographer

Yep...another engagement! Everywhere around me someone I know is getting married or having babies. Gotta love watching all your friends and old school mates catch up to you in this busy, busy thing called life!

Bryon sure snagged himself a WONDERFUL catch! Jenny is super sweet, very open and honest and so so friendly. We had sch a good time together (I always say that, right? I mean it!!)... wandering and chatting all about weddings. Every girls loves the juicy scoop on a wedding!

Congrats to you too...Enjoy your time together, now and always! Have an amazing wedding!

post signature




















No comments: