Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bird Bully - Albuquerque, NM Custom Natural Light Photographer

After a recent visit to see family in Colorado Springs and spending time on my Aunt and Uncles porch watching the baby birds, we were motivated to get a birdhouse. We got home and headed to esty.com and ordered a custom New Mexico license plate birdhouse to be made. It arrived and my husband wanted to know where I'd recommend he hang "his" birdhouse. Do you think I helped?!?

Little did I know I now need my OWN birdhouse...but I'm such a touch and buy kinda person. I was a gorgeous, brightly colored house that will host more birds than my husbands house will ever host!

Take that baby! ;0)

post signature



No comments: