Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Friday, August 14, 2009

The Pattersons- Albuquerque, NM Custom Family Photographer

I know, I know I'm always saying I have a blast at my shoots...and I DO! I always have amazing clients, fabulous families and the cutest kiddos. These guys are no exception whatsoever!

Dad was more than happy to lug the kiddo all around town on his shoulders... and man, I know from experience kiddos are NOT light packages! This family was so natural with each other in front of the camera - I'm thrilled I could be the one to capture it too. They haven't had family pictures in years! Mom and Dad just celebrated their 4 year anniversary so in my mind, they were waaaay overdue!

Thanks so much you guys, I can't wait until next time!

post signature








G was THRILLED to show me all the super heroes he knew on this wall...


Plus a few of his own favorites too!



3 comments:

RS said...

Awe, they look so wonderful and happy!
Great job as always Laura!

Summeranne said...

Laura! Good job as usual! Amanda has such a beautiful family!!!

aGm said...

oh how I just love these! What a cute family... maybe they should have more babies! love the pictures as always