Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Puja and Rajat - Albuquerque, NM Engagement Photographer

I LOVE doing engagement shoots...and this one was no exception!

These guys have an amazing connection... so in tune with each other constantly and amazingly sweet with each other too. In November they'll become husband and wife in India. I was enthralled with how the wedding customs differ and can't wait to hear more about the big day!

Puja revealed Rajat can be a little shy. Think I agree? NOPE! He was so warm and funny! And Puja...wow, isn't she a total knock out?!? I was thrilled to see her in her gorgeous traditional dress! They were so warm, open and sweet with me too.

I wish you two the very best... have an amazing wedding, a fabulous honeymoon and much, much more!

post signature









No comments: