Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kennedy Elizabeth - Albuquerque, NM and Corpus Christi, TX Newborn Photographer

I had the pleasure of hanging with this little sweetie (and her awesome parents) for an entire weekend in Corpus Christi, TX. Not only did I get my newborn fix, a taste of baby fever and flooded with memories of my own tiny one, but I also got to capture some very sweet, fabulous newborn pictures.

Up until this point, I've always had very alert newborns during their shoots. Kennedy was mostly sleepy and let me squish and squeeze her around a tad bit more. She's such a good baby... not giving her gorgeous mama TOO hard of a time. Yet. There's always the teenage years for that! However, she has gotten her "beach babe" status quite early...

Congrats to Bekah and John...Cherish these tiny, timeless moments. They go by too fast! Kisses to that sweet, sweet babe for me and ENJOY your sneak peek!

post signature



















3 comments:

Summeranne said...

LOVE.

LOVE.

LOVE.

Laura you are so talented. Look at this beautiful family. Proof that hard work pays off.

RS said...

Laura- We can't tell you enough how amazing we think you are! Thank you so much for coming into our home and our lives and capturing these precious moments!

xoxo- John, Rebekah & Kennedy

aGm said...

oooooo I love these!!! I can't even pick a favorite. Kennedy is so cute!!

Awesome job Laura!