Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach - Albuquerque, NM and Corpus Christi, TX Photographer

I spent this past weekend in Corpus Christi, Texas. Really, this was my first adult experience in Texas. I doubt visiting a friend in 8th grade and accompanying her church group to a water park quite counts the same. Not that I minded wearing an oversize t-shirt over my bathing suit, but come on. It's just DIFFERENT. I had big plans of experiencing Texas beer during my layover in Dallas just as a precautionary prep for the twinprop plane ride. My luck pulled through and all bars were closed at the hour I went through... thankfully I survived that flight :0)

During our shoot, we hit the beach. Yep....I let the cat outta the bag. I HAD to. Why? See below...

You'll be seeing a super adorable, uber squeezable, chunky cheeked and fantastically kissable newborn here soon. Stay tuned!

post signature



2 comments:

RS said...

SUCH A TEASE(but great pic)!!!!! I can't wait to see the pics of the little baby bug you are talking about! ;)

Summeranne said...

Beautiful pic Laura! Glad you enjoyed the trip. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!!!