Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sophia Jayne - Albuquerque, NM and Colorado Springs, CO Newborn Photographer

She's finally here...and what better way to celebrate than with pictures, right?!?

We drove up to Colorado to see this little beauty in real life and she is GORGEOUS! She's got the most petite features ever...and the sweetest little cry too. She was super alert and then totally crashed out when we were done...figures, right? Can't miss any of the action!

Jason and Emily are already amazing parents and do they look rested or what?!? They were troopers letting me invade their space and take up their time too. Thanks so much guys, congrats again, and enjoy this new journey you've begun! Can't wait to see you all again soon...

post signature





(Em and I took this picture as a surprise to Jason... this is his original seat from Yankee Stadium (his fave team) complete with other baseball memorabilia)






(I *think* big brother Wrigley is handling the adjustment JUST FINE!)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so fabulous...You capture the essence of motherhood...(I know this not because I am a mother, but because your pictures make me want to be one!)

A super cute mother and baby combo helps a bit too.

Keep up the STUNNINGLY good work.

Kathleen said...

I just LOVE the last one. Emily & Sophia... It is so BEAUTIFUL!

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

You are a natural in capturing special moments....Absolutely BEAUTIFUL in every way!!!

~Kristin~ said...

How beautiful - the pictures and that sweet little Sophia!!