Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Knaubers - Albuquerque, NM Family Photographer

I've known these guys for years now...and every single time I'm around any one of them it's guaranteed to be a good time. I was told it's been YEARS since they had family pictures taken...about time, right?!?

Last time I was in their backyard was last year and my girl Adrienne was getting married the very next day. Tom (Geez..... can I even put that instead of Coach K?!?) made a fabulous father-of-the-bride speech and what I remember the most out of it was how much he loved his wife and this fabulous family they'd built over the years. They have truly raised some amazing kiddos! Adrienne picked me (alright fine. not ME...just my work!) as the Father's Day/Birthday gift for her dad... I'm so very thankful to be here to capture these timeless memories for them!

Happy Birthday and belated Father's Day Coach! Here's just a peek :0)

post signature












5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE! They are AWESOME! The KNaubers are such a cute family, yes Adrienne you are! I especially love the one with Age and the Bro's! Nice JOb Laura! Cannot wait to get my photos snapped!

aGm said...

I love these Laura! Thank you so much for making my dad's birthday and father's day so special. We will cherish these forever!

Anonymous said...

Laura, what a great job. You are a very special person with a very special talent. Thanks for making memories that will last a life time for us. You may want to home school the young lady with the initials ALM. The best to you always, Love the Knaubers.
Tom G. (yes you can call me Tom)

Anonymous said...

So great....I love em!

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

WOW...this are Beautiful, Fun, and a Wonderful Treasure!!