Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, August 17, 2009

Gorgeous Views - Albuquerque, NM Natural Light Photographer

The hubs and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary... and in honor of that we took part in a very rare treat. He surprised me with an evening MINUS the baby out at the Hyatt Tamaya resort. We've stayed here a few times over the years but we've never had this view. We LOVED it. The warm sun streaming in, the lush green rolling hills and some wildlife scattered in too. It was heaven!

post signature




3 comments:

Summeranne said...

These are beautiful! Happy anniversary too!

MJ said...

how B E A U T I F U L!!! you two deserved that view and evening!

~Kristin~ said...

What a wonderful view! Totally a wonderful way to spend an anniversary!