Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sweet Mama & Son - Albuquerque, NM Custom Family Photographer

I'm not entirely sure how it happens...and it always happens. I have THE SWEETEST families that come to me to capture their memories. These guys were no exception whatsoever!

Meet Brandy and Dylan... fun, silly, sweet, loving and so much more rolled into one. Dylan was so open and interactive with me. Seeing the tender connection between him and his mama gave me hope for the future - that my child will still love me in public! :)

One of my favorite things when photographing children is really getting to know them and their dreams. Nobody dreams quite like a child dreams...unabandoned, unleashed, free and with so much wonder. Dylan had fabulous dreams - no limits, just all dreams. Pair that with his grin and gorgeously stunning eyes and I think his mama might have a heart breaker on her hands in just a few short years!

Brandy and Dylan - thank you for a such a fun time. I can't wait until next time!

- laura


























4 comments:

Sharon Gartrell Photography Fort Worth said...

This are beautiful! I know they will be treasured forever!

Casey Yu said...

So cute! Love a momma and her boy!

stacy said...

These are absolutely amazing! I love every single one. Awesome work!

Fiona Lumsdaine Photography said...

oh how gorgeous!!