Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Friday, April 2, 2010

Meet Wyatt & Mason - Albuquerque, NM Twin Photographer

Want a good dose of adorable baby-ness? What about a double dose?!? Well, let me introduce you to my very first set of twins - Wyatt & Mason!

These two little dudes were ADORABLE! Not only are they the newest members of one of the coolest and fun-loving couples I know, but they also have some most awesome aunts and uncles you'd recognize from here and here. These little guys were just about a month old when I met them and were both right around 7 pounds a piece...14 total pounds of squishy, whimpery, pouty love! Nothing can quite compare to the noises and smells of a newborn... even though Wyatt did give me a shower that required a t-shirt change!

Mama and Dada are amazing parents already...I cannot wait to watch these little boys grow and. Thanks to you guys for making me feel like another member of your family and for giving me this amazing opportunity to capture your newest journey! Congrats!!

- laura











































3 comments:

Kelsey said...

They are so precious! Great images!

Laura Brett said...

Sweet sweet images. Congrats to them!

Stacy said...

These are such beautiful images! What sweet little babies!