Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Unveiling - Albuquerque, NM family Photographer

For a long, long time I've had another secret under the wraps and it's finally time to unveil it!

It's been a huge labor of love, hours spent at my computer making sure all was *just perfect* and many more hours daydreaming about how fabulous this really is. It signifies big, big changes to my photography business and even more big, big benefits to all my wonderful current clients and my future clients as well. 

Click HERE and take a peek! This is the first official unveiling of my website!!!

In celebration of the grand opening of my website, stay tuned this week for a fabulous special offer!! I cannot wait to see all of you again in 2010 and meet so many more of you as well. This is going to be an amazing year!!

- laura