Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring - Albuquerque, NM Natural Light Photography

Maybe I'm a little but nuts but I LOVE Daylight Savings Time... It gets me that extra step closer to Spring and then Summer. Warm breezes, afternoons spent in the backyard, BBQs with friends and family, FLIP FLOPS and books read laying in the sun are on their way! I can just taste it.

Today, I even got a glimpse of it and it makes me that much more excited! You've gotta love these gorgeous, vibrant blue New Mexico skies!

-laura


2 comments:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

Makes me wish for more days like this :)

Sada said...

It is really crazy how blue NM skies are! I miss it!! Love the pic!