Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring - Albuquerque, New Mexico Natural Light Photography

As many of you already know, I'm SO not a cold weather person. By the time Christmas came and passed, I was so over the cold, snow and just plain blahs of winter. Today, the weather was amazingly gorgeous and I took full advantage to explore my yard, and snag some more macro shots.
There's a big variety here...and I love them all. I found some rich, deep purples and some bright, new greens. Add in a cute little critter that surprisingly showed up in my viewfinder and I was a pretty happy camper editing these as well.

Spring is coming in...and it's oh so fabulous!!

-laura







































2 comments:

Sada said...

love the new blog!! looks great chica!

Anonymous said...

Laura! The new pics are amazing! Love love them! the blog looks great!