Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh Sweet Baby Boutique - Albuquerque, New Mexico Custom Commercial Photography

I know it's been awhile since you saw many posts on this blog...and I've got good reasons to have been so absent. Here's just ONE reason. You'll have to wait for the others!

Let me introduce you to a little something new for Albuquerque moms and kiddos: Little Monkey's & Oh Sweet Baby Boutique! It's a FABULOUS baby boutique inside of a children's resale shop!

I'm a huge fan of local and love to support any little local shops and restaurants I can. The owner of Little Monkey's & Oh Sweet Baby Boutique, Jessica, has the best lookin' store with the most rockin' stock - hands down. She is super sweet and helpful too.

Being a mom myself, I love shopping for my daughter's clothes in consignment stores. Not only can you find some seriously amazing bargains but the variety of clothing styles really cannot be compared. I love being able to walk in, pick out cute pieces and know that the next time I come back, whether it be days or weeks apart, their entire stock will be different, fresh and not the same stuff you'll find in all the regular stores.

Recently Jessica decided to add a boutique section to her store... and she hand makes the majority of these custom items. Bows, headbands, tutus, pettiskirts, hats and more... in a great variety of colors and sizes. Seriously TO DIE FOR. Take a peek below!

But first, you can fan them on Facebook or scope out their website. And now...DROOL!



-laura



















3 comments:

Misty said...

Um, LOVE! These are great!

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

OMG...I LOVE...LOVE these photos!!

~Kristin~ said...

These are great! And what a beautiful model!!