Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vigil Family - Albuquerque, NM Custom Family & Child Photographer

This family was beyond fun. They were sweet, funny, easy going and so so genuine. They were up for anything and you could just feel the love between the 4 of them.

This is one of my first shoots with teenagers and man, it was FUN! Way more fun than I had anticipated (which was a lot by the way...). These kiddos were perfect too. Gorgeous, sweet, well-mannered and actually took away some of my own fear of someday having my own teenager or two. I'll be first in line when Mom & Dad decide to host a parenting class and give away their secrets. :)

We took their '55 Chevy truck out and had some football fun. Had I known it was a jersey themed day, I would have shown up in all my Minnesota Viking glory!

Thanks to one AH-MAZING family!

(Can you tell I'm an adjective lover?!? I tend to go a tad overboard...quick. LOL)
post signature







Totally gorgeous kiddos, huh? HEART BREAKERS.


No comments: