Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

For the New Year - Albuquerque, New Mexico Custom Photographer

From my family to yours, I wish you...

~ an amazing time filled by family, friends and all of those you hold close.

~ time to reflect on the fabulous past year of memories and the year upcoming to make more memories.

~ love, health, happiness, dreams, wishes, and peace.

~ a few quiet moments to stop to see the beauty all around you. My most recent you'll see below :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



-laura























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and those pink marshmellows? are you KIDDING ME? again, please tell me what/how - or just send me some. lol

tina