Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lyndsey, Nate and Claire - ABQ, New Mexico Custom Family & Children Photography

You'll recognize 2 of these guys... and now you'll actually get to meet the little one!

Claire is edible. Totally and utterly edible. She has THE BEST laugh, is so easy-going and laid back and is such a love. I cannot believe she is about 8 months now and I'm finally getting my chance to meet her. It couldn't come soon enough.

As usual, I adored my time with this family that is oh-so special to me. Our visits just never last long enough!

post signature














1 comment:

RS said...

holy wow. those are spectacular. I mean i think my baby is the cutest baby in the world, but man Miss Claire is a close second.

(Addison is of course, the cutest toddler)