Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Changes - Albuqueruque, New Mexico Custom Photography

Yep...you'll be seeing some changes to my blogsite in the coming weeks. Some will be small, some will be big. I'm excited about every single one of them and think that all of you, my wonderful and fabulous clients, will be just as excited as I am. In fact I just KNOW you will! So keep your eyes peeled!

I want to share some new "just for me" shots taken recently. I've been exploring my home, finding inspirations and new materials to shoot. It's been a blast too! Here's some of my macro fun!

post signature











No comments: