Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baby Haylee - Albuquerque, NM Custom Newborn Photographer

This little teensy one arrived earlier this month and I could hardly wait to get my hands (and camera) on her!

She has the most fabulous head of black hair, the most gorgeous, glowing Mama ever and a Dada who is already wrapped around her pinkie finger. They welcomed me into their home for a few hours and let me get my squishy newborn fix :)

Enjoy your new baby...those tiny toes, sweet lotion smells and sleepless nights!

post signature












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oOOOOooooo the hair!!! How CUTE!!!! I had bald babies so I am terribly jealous of full headed ones ;0) I am in love with the middle image - perfection lady!! And the toes - they are ALL great shots!

tina