Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

Devin & Lance - Albuquerque, NM Engagement Photographer

Some of the things I love being around:

Other dog lovers
People with infectious laughs
Engaged couples
Clients that are up for anything

Devin and Lance were all of the above and more. We hit it off immediately and had a blast during their session... ironically we never even got around to wedding talk! That's one of my favorite conversations with my engagement couples - learning all the details of their big day that's just around the corner. Instead, we covered the topic of French Bulldogs for 2 hours!

Comparing their Jasper and my Merlot, bonding occurred and I know this will not be the last I see these guys...and next time! It's all wedding talk - hope you're up for it Lance! :)


- laura























1 comment:

Casey said...

Gorgeous images Laura! What a cute couple! I love that first one!