Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

P Kiddos - Albuquerque Children's Photographer

This post is bittersweet for me... These kiddos are fabulously fun, cute as all get out and their mama is a great, dear friend of mine. And? They moved away!

I'll miss watching them grow... getting giggles, welcomes, and requests to play. I'll miss playdates, walks and zoo trips on top of so, so much more. Their mama was a huge support to me when I was a new mama myself - with my own screaming bundle of joy. She was a sounding board for my stresses and a great source of advice as well.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your guys' life in Albuquerque. We'll miss you and can't wait until we can plan a big fancy vacation together :)

-laura




























No comments: