Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 1 - Albuquerque Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

You might have seen my recent post on Facebook, breaking the news I'd be starting a personal project soon. Yesterday, on June 5th, I began... Shooting for me, 90 days in a row this summer. You'll learn (and see) more about me while I learn more about myself. I'm sure some days will be simple images, just a moment from our day, and sometimes others will be more exciting...at least I hope! All I can guarantee is a large variety of images, feelings and inspiration :)

This is a staple to our summer. Hot sunny days, a swimming pool in the shade and popsicles. We could sit outside and play all.day.long and love every minute. We're an outside kinda family!


- laura




2 comments:

Sada said...

This might be my favorite pic! Ha! Love it.

Carey said...

oh gracious, how I ADORE this image!!! what an idea!