Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Meet Abigail - Albuquerque Newborn and Infant Photographer

Sweet tiny eyelashes, a fabulous easy smile and GORGEOUS coloring....that's how I'd sum up little Abigail in 3 ways if I had to. She was so easy going and still squishy for the most part at a super fun age of ten weeks old.

It's not often I'm asked to photograph and 10 week old...and I'll admit, I was a tad stumped. But I just KNEW I'd love that age. They are so much more interactive than they are at the newborn stage and still just as sweet. So, if you're debating on whether you still want newborn images or even want to capture that little 3 month old occupying that spare room in your house, take a peek at this little sweetie and contact me ASAP!

Fun times ahead for this family! Thank you so much C. family - I can't wait for next time!

- laura



















13 comments:

Mel said...

Love these! So cute and creative. Good job!

Carrie Small said...

She's gorgeous! The photos are beautiful, love the family on the bed shot!

Marinda said...

These are gorgeous, Laura! Oh my goodness, the eyelashes and toes! So sweet.

gail said...

Those eyes are amazing!

Kelsey Anderson said...

She is precious! Love those baby feet1

Nancy said...

Oh what a sweet baby! Great job capturing her!

Tracy said...

I love your work. These really make me feel the love they have. Very sweet captures.

Laura Zander said...

Aww she's adorable, I love these Laura!

Stacey said...

These are beautiful Laura! Love the great bed shot!

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

these are PERFECTION! Perfect setting, perfect captures perfect subject!

Ellie said...

Such sweet photos. I love the last one with the lashes! Great job.

Carrie Owens said...

beautiful images! she's just so sweet!

Hallie Westcott said...

Beautiful work Laura! She is just precious!