Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 6 - Albuquerque Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

Day 6 actually brings you multiple photos... of a cherished and very, very loved item in our house. Not only is it essentially a classic but it never goes out of style. My girlie LOVES it to pieces, literally. We're needing to apply a duct tape fix soon or else the cover and the stories will be separated forever.

It seems to be loved in waves... weeks at a time when it's opened over and over each and every day. Every rare once in awhile, it gets a break to sit on the shelf while another book goes through the ringer. But this book gets tossed (or rather pulled) into the cycle more often than any other book.

I'm glad this is my day 6 image...captures a love in my daughter's life right now.


- laura




2 comments:

Carey said...

UG!!! I just wrote out this long comment and stupid google/blogger ate it up. UGH.

Laura Zander said...

Awww I love this Laura! Books are very cherished in our home too :)