Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 9 - Albuquerque Lifestyle Portrait Pet Photographer

Meet the oldest of our hairy trio. She rarely makes an appearance in any of my photography...not because she has a camera fear (like my big, wussy dog!). She has a TODDLER fear :) Hair pulling, eye poking and in-your-face book readings aren't quite Stoli's cup of tea but she is incredibly sweet, easy going and loving.

I bought her as an anniversary gift for my husband years ago...but since she came home, she's been my baby 120%. Almost every night I can count on waking up and finding her asleep by my feet.

She seems to have a "thing" for the space heater in our bathroom - whom we've affectionately named "Norman". If she can tear herself away from him long enough, she could take up hours of love and cuddling in your lap.

- laura




1 comment:

hcrjfrandall said...

What a beautiful feline! Great pic!