Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 8 - Albuquerque Childrens Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

Wondering where day 7 is? Yeah...me too! Let's be honest here... day 7 came and went without a single image snapped. I guess you could say I already fell off the wagon of my 90 days of summer project...but it's actually pretty rare that a single day passes without me snapping anything on my camera (or camera phone). It just so happens one fell during this project. Such is life, right?

There's something to be said about the Golden Light (the last hour of sun before sunset)...it's so warm, golden and buttery. It's an instant mood lifter, a feel-good kinda light. I'm not sure I'd ever survive in a place that had a lot of cloudy and rainy days. As much as I think I'd love it, I really truly know I'd miss the daily sun desperately. You can find me out every day, getting my daily dose of Vitamin D!

Summer evenings, happy kiddo, happy husband, happy puppies... Hugs, kisses and "I see you"s completed this evening. Best of all? I captured a ton of family memories and moments just for us. And of course, one to share too.

- laura

1 comment:

Traci said...

this is so sweet. the love between dad and daughter....