Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

New Product - Albuquerque Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

I'm SO excited to announce my newest product - the mini accordion albums! These mini albums make the PERFECT gift for moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas...anyone! Used as a brag book or displayed on a desktop, these babies are to die for!

They're sized at 3x3 and come equipped with a strong magnetic closure...making sure to stay closed and protect the classic art linen pages inside. You can select a custom image cover or choose from a variety of colored fabric covers...making these albums even more custom for you.

They come in sets of 2 and are available as an upgrade to select digital packages.

You'll fall.in.love with these - I did and cannot wait to see YOUR images on the next set I design!

- laura

No comments: