Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 3 - Albuquerque Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

Day 3 gave me perfect time...it was still warm and muggy out, with a gorgeous blazing sunset that just made me yearn to be outside. Exploring my yard and neighborhood, at a different level than walking my toddler girl, is just such a fun and different experience every single time I get out. From sunrise to sunset, Monday to Wednesday (or sometimes Sunday), things change so much... there's always something new to see, something new to discover.

Every year I vow to capture these flowers in my planter in all their glory...before the blooms either lose their petals or the weight of them finally brings the long skinny stem down to the ground. I caught them this year but know I've already missed the window with my pansies - the 100+ degree weather the past few days finished them off for the season. Pansies are a staple though, so I know I can catch them next year.

Something about the spring, summer and fall blooms - what makes them so irresistible?

- laura






No comments: