Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wyatt & Mason - Albuquerque Children's Photographer

I remember how fast 6 months with my OWN kiddo flew by so, so fast. Even with the sleepless nights, naps during the day, teething, rolling, all those HUGE milestones that pass by too - it's such an amazingly exciting and fun time. Imagine my joy when I got to see Wyatt and Mason, again, at this fabulous age? And you know what? Six months goes SO much faster when it's not your kid and you aren't the one sleep deprived!

I'm positive you'll recognize them from their newborn session. They were JUST as easy going, sweet, and sleepy too! This session ended better for me - I was able to head home in my own shirt sans baby pee on myself and blankets :)

Needless to say, the boys were happy to see me and show off some of their new skills! I'm overjoyed and honored to be chosen to capture these precious moments of their childhoods. I adore this family - they can razz me all day long about the patterned socks I wear to their house and I've got no qualms rearranging their furniture or playing tug with their dogs. It's love I tell you, LOVE!

Enjoy seeing these sweet boys again!

- laura






























19 comments:

aGm said...

They are so precious!! Love the pictures!!

aGm said...

They are so precious!! Love the pictures!!

Jules said...

what a pair of cuties! you captured so much gorgeous light in their big blue eyes! Love it!!!

tamsen said...

ooooh, i just LOVE the individual b&w's they are awesome! Great session Laura!

Laura said...

Awww, these are adorable!! Love how the backgrounds just make their gorgeous eyes pop.

Krissy said...

oh my goodness.. they are SO sweet!

Unknown said...

oh goodness... ridiculous cuteness! gorgeous work laura :)

Veronica Starr said...

laura! those are awesome! love the eyes in the b/w shots!

Creatively Yours said...

They are so sweet! Great job!

Casey said...

Perfect job Laura! They are so cute!!

Mandy said...

Absolutely precious!

Stacey S said...

Total cuties and you captured them beautifully!

Jenny Froh said...

Oh Laura! These are fabulous! I just LOVE the first one!

lindsay said...

Love that first one! so sweet!

Jolie said...

So sweet!

Kristy S said...

Love these! what cute babies!

Stephanie Greenwell said...

they are so adorable! love these!

Traci said...

look at their eyes!!!
these are amazing!!

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

ADORABLE!!...love the photo of them in their 'Big Guy' shirts! :)