Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jen and Mike - Albuquerque, NM Maternity Photographer

I remember being at this stage: heck, it was less than a year ago!
I hurt, ached and complained all the time. plus, I was huge.

Jen looks FABULOUS...and Mike sportingly has a matching belly (or at least Jen says so).

I personally cannot wait to see baby Tyler. cannot. wait.
I'm counting down actually!

I bet you'll see him here too when he decides to make his arrival...










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look so unhappy in the 2nd one! The pics look great though! I'm excited to see them all, thank you so much!

Misty said...

Great job Laura! These look awesome.

aGm said...

These are awesome!! Can't wait for you to do ours.... whenever that day comes.