Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Holidays! - Albuquerque, NM Children's Photography

This year we got the very best present anyone could ever get. really.

She loves boxes and pigs. She has an infectious laugh and is getting a great imagination.
I couldn't be any happier these days.

Hope your holidays are fabulous, wonderful and amazing!










5 comments:

RS said...

She is the prettiest baby in the whole world. Hands down.

Misty said...

I love, love, love these photos! Great job, once again.

~Misty

aGm said...

Best present ever. I think these are my favorite pictures you have taken! I especially love the pig!!

brianna saban said...

i know a webkin when i see one.
my friends just schooled me on them last night.

ka-yute:)

cheeks for daaaaays.
i love them.

~b

~Kristin~ said...

Those are gorgeous! I love them all!