Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, December 22, 2008

Girlfriends - Albuquerque, NM Photographer

These gals are such close friends it's awesome. The power of girlfriends in unmistakable!

They organized these photos for Janene's birthday,
so we hit nob hill and had some fun on a Saturday afternoon.

Thanks gal for letting me capture your friendship...
I had a blast!

Happy Birthday Janene!

















5 comments:

brianna saban said...

greeeeeeeeeeeeat job laura.
really really GREAT.

~b

aGm said...

Awesome job! I love ALL of the pictures!!!! You really captured their friendship.

~Kristin~ said...

Those came out super cute! I wish I had that many friends to take pictures with! :)

bethbutler said...

Laura these look awesome! I have to say as much as I resisted it....the hand-belly shot is my fav

Misty said...

Great Job once again! You are getting soooooooo good.

~M