Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Friday, January 9, 2009

It's Complete! - Albuquerque, NM Natural Light Photography

As you can tell just by being here... the changes are complete!
It's all pretty fabulous, right?
It's a huge improvement and fits me perfectly...

I owe a huge huge thanks to Krisit... sista Pags did an amazing job for me
(you can find her here)
And don't worry...when I say "sista" I don't mean a nun.
She is just the sister I never had!


Because I'm sooooo excited about this new look...a special is a must!

From now until June, the portrait session fee is waived!
That means you just book a date and pick your package.

It's time to celebrate... :0)


post signature

3 comments:

Misty said...

Love it! You still need a photo of yourself though.

aGm said...

I love it... love love love it. It suits you perfectly!! Great job Kristi... and of course you too Laura!

~Kristin~ said...

Everything looks wonderful! Awesome job! :)