Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow! - Albuquerque, NM Natural Light Photography

You may have noticed a new, improved look to my blog...
but it's not stopping there either!

An even fresher look is coming this way...
Keep your eyes out for it.

I'm so beyond thrilled to be able to share it!

post signature

4 comments:

Misty said...

Love the new look! Can't wait to see the finished product.

xoxo
M

Anonymous said...

LOVE what I see so far... :)

Misty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Kristin~ said...

I LOVE IT! Totally you and a very beautiful way to advertise!