Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tyler Joseph - Albuquerque, NM Newborn and Infant Photographer

Here is baby Tyler... the one I oh-so-anxiously couldn't wait to arrive!

He is totally ADORABLE... chubby little cheeks, tiny feet, adorable little lips (I know soon enough I'll be locking up my daughter) ... and oh! those baby noises!

This little guy totally makes me understand the women who talk about baby fever - just don't tell my husband that :0)

Jen and Mike - you are amazing and wonderful parents already. Thank you so much for letting me capture these precious, timeless moments for you! Here is your precious puddin-pop!

post signature







4 comments:

Jen and Mike Matlack said...

Thank you for taking such wonderful pictures for us to remember this amazing time of our lives that I know are going to pass too quickly. You are a great friend.

Anonymous said...

Laura-- these are absolutely fabulous!!! He is adorable!

aGm said...

So precious! He is a cutie and I cannot wait to meet him! You did a great job.. no, a fantastic job!

Girls Just Want to Have Fun! said...

Congratulations!! He's Adorable :)
Enjoy every minute cause they grow way too fast! ~ Judy