Welcome!

Here you'll find sneak peeks of recent sessions, exciting news and updates as well as some of my personal life sprinkled in. Grab your favorite snack and get comfy - feel free to stay awhile and browse around. So glad you found me :)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Love - ABQ, New Mexico Custom Family Photographer

Gosh...I LOVE fall. It's my favorite season, hands down. You can't beat the smells of roasting green chile, baking turkey or pumpkin pie... the warmth of a fireplace...playing in the leaves until you're totally out of breath or the excitement and anticipation of the upcoming holidays. Really, Fall has something for everyone.

We recently headed out to spend some time at one of the local pumpkin patches and corn mazes. We had a wonderful time, loads of fun and we all left tired from all the excitement.

I hope you get out, find something you love to do with the ones you love this fall.

post signature




















No comments: